[CLOSED] Community ban appeal

Data

Username: ( The_Player2308 )
Ban reason: ( Displaying sexual acts, breaking TOS )

Description

( I want to get unbanned, because I learned my lesson, It was just really stupid from me to to play along the 501st that displayed sexual acts on me. Even if I was afk, when the 501st started doing the acts, I accept that I played along the 501st, bye saying β€œI like that.” At the end of the clip where I was reported in, there was a misunderstanding with me and the 327th star corp that reported me, after the 327th told the 501st to stop I said β€œNo.” and β€œHe should not.” meaning to the 501st that he should not do that and not to the 327th that the 501st shouldn’t stop. The 327th sees my point now, but still, I realise that I did a mistake and I’m sorry for that, because displaying sexual acts endangers children and others. I fully apologise and I totally accept my judgment because I made a serious mistake, but I would appreciate if I get unbanned because I see what I’ve done and it won’t happen again. Also I think that I earned a second chance, because I see that this was really thoughtless and immature from me. Another rule-violation will not repeat. I will take care about my behaviour in the future. I also know that my appeal is a little bit early because my ban was put in place around 4 days ago, but I want to let you know that I really see what I did and that I’m really sorry for that. I know that this sounds kinda dumb but I learned my lesson, even in this short amount of time.

Kind regards

The_Player2308

stay banned bozo :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

Hi there,

After discussion with GAR HICOM and careful consideration of your appeal we have decided to accept it.

Do note that any breach or violations of the community guidelines set forth by both GAR and Roblox will result in your swift termination from the community with no chance of appeal.

You are free to pend the group and rejoin the community.

Best,
howardistoogood