[CLOSED] Community Ban appeal 2

Data

Username: Tomo_DJ
Ban reason: Broke Roblox ToS at a GAR GT

Description

Well, all happened one day, I believe it was 06/29/2022. I was so bored that day and didn’t know what to do. Then, after I got a notification of a GAR GT, I thought I could have some fun in there. So, after I joined the GT, I intentionally broke PTS 2 or 3 times so I can get jailed. When I entered the jail, there was a GAR Trooper doing the whole time an emote where you like bow down ( I don’t know the name of that emote ). I thought I could make a funny scene which was a really stupid idea and I still regret it until this day. I crouched behind the Trooper and did the “Monkey dance” emote. The scene was looking a little bit inappropriate ( You know what I’m trying to say ) and immediately stopped after 20 seconds after I realized there are a lot of kids in the GT who should not be seeing things like that. That was a really stupid mistake from a 5 month experienced divisional who is actually supposed to be a role model for those new GAR members on how to behave and not to show them how to fool around. I miss this game so much! I had a lot of EP in 501st Legion, over 450 power and even a Gold Crescent! The community is super fun to talk with and play with and I just want everything to be back to normal and play with my 501st comrades! I’ve made a lot of good friends there and I really miss those days! I love this game so much!! So, I would like to take this chance to apologize for what I did in the past and you don’t know how much I regret it. I even left the GAR group ( no one removed me ) because I thought it would be wrong for me to stay. If you ever unban me, I promise you, nothing like this will happen ever again! Thank you for paying attention and please don’t mind my grammar because I am not English and I’m trying my best to explain this to you as clearly as possible. Have a great Day/Night, Sir/Ma’am!

A lot of kids in the gt

Yeah, just you.

Appeal Denied - StraleTheLegend23