[CLOSED] Community ban and blacklist

Data

Username: pqzao
Ban reason: Cuff abusing and wrongfully jailing GAR and Divisional personnel.

Please allow me to apologize for what I did last week. My behavior was extremely inappropriate, immature, and lacked the respect for GAR and fellow members deserved. It was a disruption and distracted others from doing their duties and a whole annoyance to everyone.
It was embarrassing, but I learned that nobody appreciated my poor behavior. In the future, I have every intention of curbing my thoughtless actions and learn to adjust my behavior befitting the environment and situation.
I have never in my life made such a stupid mistake. My depth of my personal regret and mortification is only exceeded by the remorse I feel for how my actions have affected other people’s day and duties. I have learned so much from this incident, especially in regard to how I should conduct myself in the future. For example, I can accept that I would be blacklisted from CG and only have the chance to apologize for my terrible actions. Again, I am sorry for my actions and I hope that we can put this matter behind us.

Sincerely,
pqzao

Appeal Denied - StraleTheLegend23