[CLOSED] Ban Appeal game

Data

Username: ( CowMet_Official2)
Ban reason: (Racism )

So to explain real quickly, I was trying to make this kid stop staying in the VC, real annoying, saying racist terms and diograthy terms, so I told the kid "Don’t say N******* in VC, this is supposed to be child friendly and you ARE breaking that use. He leaves right as I say that, and starts saying I said it also makes a lie about me talking about slavery,

I think I should be unbanned because I am a very courageous and grateful player, I’ve been playing GAR for a while, have been in the 41st, CG, and the 501st, before I got discharged, in most of them I was High Ranking Officer, made it into the Scout Battalion. So yeah, I will try to play the game more better and not join the vc, and instead talk and give more information. If this happens again I will tell yall more than what I said today. I wish and hoped to be unbanned.

Under review, remain patient.

Hi there,

Thank you for your patience, at this time and after reviewing your appeal, I have decided to deny your appeal. This may be for one or more of the highlighted reasons,

• Offenses committed are too severe for the ban to be revoked.
  • Insincere Appeal
  • Appeal did not provide enough information regarding the ban reason(s)

Best,
Howardistoogood