[CLOSED] Ban Appeal from Discord

Data

Username: ( hfdhdd75)
Discord: ( hfdhdd75#8134 )
Discord Id: ( 732818372688871506 )
Ban reason: ( DM Advertisement )

Description

(This is an appeal for an unban from the main GAR Discord, please hear me out. I got banned a while ago, months or probably years for DMing an Officer or HICOM (Or another player) a Discord Invite Link. When I did it, I was fairly new to Discord, only joining Discord a 1-2 days prior to my ban so I didn’t know anything about DM advertising. I was being stupid and foolish so I didn’t read the rules completely. It was a blurry memory but I wasn’t really trying to get anyone to join that Discord Server but I just sent it anyways. I have been on Discord for a while now so I understand the concept of DM Advertisements. I now know that it was my fault and I shouldn’t have done it but I have been playing Coruscant for sometime now and really want participate in the GAR Discord. I have a couple of friends in GAR that I want to join up with and many other reasons why I want to join back. I would really like to join events and divisional events to have a great time. So I will never do this again or any other rule breaking actions. Again, I apologize deeply for DM Advertising so I hope you will change the outcome of this. )

Deepest Apologies,
hfdhdd75

Hi there,

Thank you for your patience, at this time, I have gone ahead and unbanned you from the discord server.

For future reference, to avoid being banned from the server, please ensure that you follow all ROBLOX Terms of Service, Discord Rules and Community Rules and Regulations. Breach of any of these rules, may result in disciplinary action against you and may affect your standing in the community.

Appeal Status: Complete :white_check_mark:

See you around!

Regards,
Skyl_l