[CLOSED] Accident team kill

Data

Username: LLAMA_199
Ban reason: Killed a cadet afk in line

Description

I think that you should unban me because of the following reasons. Firstly, I was supervising in a booth since a mandalorien was killing the troopers inside. I went in, and used the shock pike to kill the mandalorien, but I also hit the troopers too and got warned. Also, a cadet was then standing in the line AFK. I asked him about 10 times if he’s there, and gave 3 warnings. After, I killed him and got banned. I think that this is an unfair ban, and all I was trying to do was to help out. It was never my intention to harm any staff member.

Vouch

Idk the names.

1 Like

Hi there,

Thank you for your patience.
At this time, I have decided to deny your appeal for an unban from GAR.

This may be for any one of the below mentioned reasons -

• Infraction too severe for appeal
  • Insincere appeal
  • Negative standing with the Republic Intelligence (if this is the case, send a private message to @uavisoffline on the forums or Discord DMs)

If you are unsatisfied with the outcome of this appeal, and would like to make a further appeal, you may write to [email protected]. Make sure to provide a link to this topic in your email, along with complete details of the appeal.

Appeal Status: Denied :no_entry:

Regards,
Dysanixa

Instead of terminating the AFK person, report it to an in-game CG/Officer next time…