[CLOSED] A SKing immigrant

I got a clip of an immigrant SKing me, he was clearly waiting for me to spawn so he could instantly kill me. Proof: https://medal.tv/clips/34115266/d1337iqmqgZ0

Please follow the format and state who is reporting who, since I can barely see the SKers name.

Hi there,

Thank you for your report.
It seems that there is not enough information provided for me to look into this matter.

Please reply to this post with full details of the incident and proof of it’s occurrence.

As of now, this report is being placed on hold. You will have 24 hours to respond to this post, after which it will be automatically closed.
Please feel free to submit another report, and I’m sure another member of Staff will be happy to assist you.

Report Status: Pending :construction:

Regards,
Placeman34

The name of the sker was called, king_swat400. He repeatedly SKed me but I couldn’t clip it at the time.

Hi there,

Thank you for your report, at this time, I have gone ahead and processed the appeal and done the needful.

I would like to once again thank you for your report. Your contribution is what helps this community grow, and to make it an enjoyable experience for all.

Report Status: Handled :white_check_mark:

See you around!

Regards,
Placeman34