[CLOSED] 2 501st Toxic and TK

Data

Reporter username: Ice_doggomoggo
Reported users: Creadiblebennett2 (for TK and toxicity) and pwewiehondju11 (for toxicity)

Description

One of em accused a sergeant of reporting them the other shot him I asked “TK?” and they proceeded to be toxic cuz they can be.

Proof

breh recorded with Medal.tv (sorry for no sound)

1 Like

There was no teamkill but hopefully he gets punished and if this gets denied then send it to a 501st officer.

Sucks that 501st takes away your father when you join it.

He did kill him at the end of the clip

Oh I didn’t see that nvm then.

I was running around the whole time lol.

1 Like

I honestly hate 501st, they are so annoying, like sometimes I try and get every gun possible (using the egg gift), then while I am waiting for the cooldown, some 501st patrol walks past me, one of them pulls out dual sabers and strikes me down, usually saying something like “Oops” “Misclick” or “Lol”, THIS HAS HAPPENED ABOUT 5 TIMES NOW AND I’M HELLA PISSED. They don’t even get in trouble for it as it it a “Joke”. (Btw, I am never in their kill zone when they do this, they just walk up to me when they do it)

Report it on forums for TK.

I have no proofㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

what a complete snowflake

Greetings,

Thank you for your report, at this time, I have gone ahead and reported these individuals to 501st HICOM.

I would like to once again thank you for your report. Your contribution is what helps this community grow, and to make it an enjoyable experience for all.

Report Status: Handled :white_check_mark:

Kind regards,
xDizme