Bank, ATM and currency

Bank and ATM

Bank and ATM in the new map. It is necessary to somehow improve or rework in the bank, because it is useless, you cannot invest money in the bank and receive some kind of deposit, I suggest improving the bank so that you can, for example, earn money to buy disposable weapons for clones, it’s so convenient.
At the ATM and the bank you can deposit money, withdraw it, and transfer it to your friend.
And there should be several currencies. Category:Currency | Wookieepedia | Fandom
And you can also lose money if you die or you are killed. Money falls out minimally, not so much already falls out. The best idea is to invest in a bank, to save money.
If those who serve in the GAR and the division, they can also receive a salary, those higher rank then the salary gives more.

Materials

I will show an example of such a currency.

I like this idea a lot!

2 Likes

This atleast add purpose for banks, other than for it to be robbed.

4 Likes

Good idea! The new map is in coming and this is going to be something of what I have heared.

5 Likes

this is very well though out, i like your thinking and your idea, goodjob

5 Likes

Again, you bring some of the best suggestions which does make a lot of sense I hope they add suggestions like this and not just division related ones.

2 Likes

Of course, although I have lost a file of some suggestion for Occupation and Professions, and lost a lot. I hope they add this feature. Well, which I suggested a little earlier, some are not related to the improvement division and the raider. I would prefer just improving the mechanics of the game, the gameplay.

2 Likes

They are definitely great, you’re really good at brainstorming good suggestions.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion, this looks good!

We’ll consider it internally.

2 Likes