7th put me in black list for stupid reason

7th sky corps put me on their blacklist. I’m supposed to have “accused and forced something CGs” when I didn’t. She also says that she called a 7th sky corps troop sir when she thought it was a boy and it was a girl, she did not feel offended and said THAT EVERYONE CALLED HER THE SAME FOR SIR, we got along well and that’s it. And the last reason, maybe the least stupid but not to put on the blacklist of another division, is that one day we started joking like 6 gar soldiers to say that the HQs are corrupt and bad (bad in the sense of sometimes imprisoning you for kill a tker… and that’s it. I still don’t understand this division. thanks for your time, I’ll be impatient for your answer

Maybe go and ask 7th Hi-COM?

This description makes no sense after reading it about 4 times. You say why you should be blacklisted and then immediately say that it is wrong. Then you talk randomly about someone misgendering another person that seems like it has nothing to do with anything. And the last part if it were real then you should be banned from everything GAR related (but like I said this makes no sense at all).

2 Likes

I think it’s a translation error

You have to speak English to even be in a division.

1 Like

Yes, but I think this user tried to translate this post and it didn’t quite work out.

7th sky corps put me on their blacklist. I’m supposed to have “accused and forced something CGs” when I didn’t. She also says that she called a 7th sky corps troop sir when she thought it was a boy and it was a girl, she did not feel offended and said THAT EVERYONE CALLED HER THE SAME FOR SIR, we got along well and that’s it. And the last reason, maybe the least stupid but not to put on the blacklist of another division, is that one day we started joking like 6 gar soldiers to say that the HQs are corrupt and bad (bad in the sense of sometimes imprisoning you for kill a tker… and that’s it. I still don’t understand this division. thanks for your time, I’ll be impatient for your answer

I can’t even tell what you’re trying to say.

I doubt you are even blacklisted, some 7th probably just said that lol.

That’s the first time I’ve seen I’ll be impatient for your answer.

1 Like